Prepaid365 Awards – win £250 prize draw competition terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Tuxedo Moneyplus Limited (company no. 05831827)] whose registered office is at Lakewood, Heronsway, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9HF.
- Employees of Escape Travel or Tuxedo Money Solutions or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on 22nd May 2015. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: to be eligible to win you must vote via http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/escapetravelmoney2015 completing all steps.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen:
9.1 One winner will be selected randomly from all the valid entries.
- The winner will be notified via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winning funds will be credited to your Escape Travel Card or if you do not have an Escape Travel Card you will be sent a Tuxedo Prepaid card pre-loaded with the winning funds.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Tuxedo Money Solutions, Lakewood, Heronsway, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9HF
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.